We look forward to hosting your fundraisers, food booths, and vendor areas in the Park again this fall, once the weather is milder, and people are more comfortable gathering to support local activities like ParkFest.
We will continue to work together to set up optimal space for your vendor booth, class/workshop space, performance, fundraiser, etc., to allow everyone to participate comfortably & safely.
Any vendors interested in setting up space later this year are encouraged to contact us about reserving space. This will allow us to gauge interest in the event and help promote attendance. Please contact Tim Clark at the Zoning Office at 501-745-8110.
Thank you, and please continue to support local businesses & organizations!
Last Saturday of each month | Community Open House | Archey Fork Park
Calling all local vendors, fundraisers, and community activity organizers!
The City of Clinton and the Clinton A&P Commission invite you to join a community open house at Archey Fork Park. This monthly festival encourages a variety of events & activities to schedule together for a better turnout, and promotes the community use of our beautiful Park.
Admission & booth space are FREE on ParkFest days!
The concession stand will be open 10am-2pm (depending on volume).
ParkFest is perfect for:
- Organizers & vendors must register their booth or group event at City Hall to reserve space.
- Registration is subject to approval by the zoning official and is first-come, first-serve.
- Plan ahead and provide details about your activity to receive free ParkFest publicity & promotion in local media, including posters, radio, newspaper, and social media!
- Applicants must provide their own tents, tables, and supplies and are responsible for removing all personal property completely before the end of the day.
- Merchandise & activities must meet all state and local health & safety requirements. The City of Clinton is not responsible for accidents or loss of personal property during public events. Sale or peddling of livestock or pets is not allowed. No panhandling is allowed.
- The event is family-friendly and no alcohol, drugs, smoking, or indecent/offensive behavior will be permitted on Park premises. Thank you for helping to make our community a better place!
Contact Zoning Official Tim Clark at City Hall: 501-745-8110
Send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Events Schedule & Participants
- July 27: PARKFEST
Thank you to everyone who participated in the first monthly “PARKFEST” Community Festival at Archey Fork Park! It was a beautiful day in Clinton and each of our amazing vendors & booths took time & effort to help grow an event for our community.
Thanks for supporting the event and help us grow by spreading the word with local retailers, home-based businesses, farmers & growers, crafters, and musicians!
#clintonarkansas #archeyforkpark #parkfest
- Sara Donnell, Clinton’s Academy of Performing Arts (new youth arts studio located on Ingram Street)
- Judy & Hannah Watson, handmade crafts & soaps
- Jim O’Quinn, Pepaw’s Homemade Salsa
- Christi Cullum Martin, Stephens Creek Soap Company (handmade goat’s milk soap & beauty products)
- Representatives from Arkansas Natural Products with information about their new medical facility in Clinton, applications, and promotional materials
- Members of the Jehovah’s Witness community
- Toby Grable of Grable’s Slotcars & Raceway, located on Hwy 65 S
- Amy McNabb of Recovered Treasures Thrift Shop
- BigFoot Flea Market and Furniture
- Wendy Brittiny of H&H Bling Independent Paparazzi Accessories Consultant (lead/nickel-free jewelry)
- Jamie & Rachael Reeves who knocked it out of the park running the Concession Stand!
- Ray & Alta Pruitt providing delicious fresh kettlecorn, lemonade & pork skins
- Linda Jones with facepainting for kids
- Mrs. Janie’s organic homemade jams & jellies
- Carol Corning & Ed Pennebaker who hosted a painting workshop for kids at the Pollinator garden
- Special thanks also to Phillip Ellis of the Clinton A&P Commission
And the list is still GROWING!
For details on participating, contact Phillip at City Hall at 501-745-8110.
- The Reform Alliance (a partner of the AR Dept of Education) will be offering free info about education programs & scholarships for our area.
- Shaka Shaved Ice will be keeping us cool with awesome sno-cones!
- Ray & Alta Pruitt will make homemade kettlecorn fresh on location, fresh squeezed lemonade and fried pickles.
- SNYP Arkansas and Dr. Deborah Brennan with host a low-cost rabies clinic for dogs & cats ($15 shots starting at 10am-2pm or until supply runs out)
- Mrs. Sara with Clinton’s Academy of Performing Arts is working on an evening youth recital at the stage.
- Alex Kienlen & his acoustic troubadours will host “Pickin’ in the Park” evening shade edition. Bring your instrument & join!
- Jim O’Quinn will sell Pepaw’s Salsa, back by popular demand.
- Linda Jones will have facepainting for kids
- Children’s Advocacy Alliance (CASA 20th Judicial District) will have a booth for their child outreach.
- H&H Bling will set up a beautiful booth of Paparazzi Jewelry & accessories.
Please take the time to come and support your local crafters, farmers, artists, small businesses & non-profits. You’re support helps keep our community growing.